Ignite Visibility is an award-winning and fast-growing digital marketing agency in sunny San Diego with a fully remote team. We are hiring an experienced CRO Specialist to join our growing Conversion Rate Optimization team. The CRO Specialist will define, prioritize, and lead client CRO programs that positively affect business growth and learning initiatives.
The CRO Specialist role will focus on the tactical execution of programs as well as focus on building client strategies, data and results analysis, insights/iteration, and ideation. This individual will shepherd A/B/n tests from concept to launch, respond to client requests and keep team members and clients accountable for follow-ups and action items. This individual will be a natural communicator and keep external and internal stakeholders informed through our engagements.
- Perform website audits and provide strategic recommendations based on UX best practices and usability standards
- Conduct in-depth research by combining client analytics with heat mapping, survey responses, interviews, and competitor research
- Develop data-driven roadmaps for websites and paid media landing pages that prioritize testing and optimization opportunities for client teams
- Optimize conversion funnels to measurably increase conversion rates and revenue
- Implement A/B and multivariate experiments to drive measurable increases in conversion rates and revenue
- Produce reports that include recommendations based on experiment results
- Create and own dashboards to monitor web conversions and performance KPIs
- Develop presentations for marketing leadership
- Communicate and prioritize incoming requests for changes, improvements, etc
- Develop and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to share insights and understand influences on conversion rate and campaign performance
- Working closely with the Director of CRO to continue to fine-tune processes and grow the department
Skills And Qualifications:
- 3+ years hands-on Conversion Rate Optimization and analytics experience
- Familiarity with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Exceptional communication skills and must be able to articulate a clear, persuasive argument verbally and in writing
- Experience working with clients and/or reporting testing insights to stakeholders within an organization
- Knowledge of A/B or other CRO testing tools like Optimizely
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at once
Why Ignite Visibility?
- A collaborative environment focused on client success and career development
- Fully remote workforce with optional San Diego office
- Two-time Landy Award Winner (Search Marketer of the Year & Best Paid Search Initiative)
- Named Fastest-Growing Private Companies in San Diego (2016-2020)
- Named Best Places to Work in San Diego 2017, 2020
- Named Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies 2017-2020
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Full health and dental coverage
- Flexible works schedules
- Generous paid vacation including your birthday & extra time off around major holidays
- 401k-retirement plan with employer match
- Employee advancement and growth potential
- Company-sponsored professional development opportunities
Job Application Link: https://ignitevisibility.com/careers/#bamboocareers
Looking for a job?
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.