- 1 year+ experience
- Permanent position available in Hybrid Working Environment
- Digital Advertising & Marketing agency in Northwest Sydney
Are you passionate about Content Creation and wishing to expand your career in the exciting world of advertising?
RGC Advertising is an award winning digital marketing agency, specialising in the promotion of fast moving consumer goods. Located in Norwest Business Park, RGC Advertising provides Creative, Web Design, SEO, Digital Marketing & Programmatic Advertising to some of Australia’s leading consumer brands.
About the role:
We are seeking a highly talented Content Creator/Writer who is wishing to work alongside an extremely talented team of Digital Marketing professionals
We welcome Content Creators who may have 1+ years experience and are looking to further their career by working with one of Australia’s longest serving Digital Agencies.
The successful applicant will be a key player in the content marketing process, and will be pivotal in promoting the client’s and agencies voice to market via ongoing communication and distribution of quality content.
This content will be delivered through a variety of channels including Search Engine Optimisation, Digital Advertising and Social Media Marketing.
So, if you love writing and would love to see it applied to a content marketing initiative in agency land, then this job is for you!
Core responsibilities would include writing inspiring content for:
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Electronic Direct Newsletters
- Case Studies
- Internal Campaigns
- External Client Campaigns
- Creating & Managing RGC Social Posting
- Creating and managing RGC EDMS
- Reporting on RGC Website Analytics
What You Can Expect:
- Working flexible hours from home & only a couple of days in the office
- Enjoy a very fun and professional atmosphere
- Work alongside a team of highly talented individuals
- Tremendous opportunities to grow
- Be a part of an established & successful digital agency
Experience & Skills:
- BA in Journalism / English / Communications or equivalent
- Experience in writing engaging short and long form copy
- Ability to write in different tones and manners
- Experienced in MS Office / Google Studio
- A general understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills
- Flawless spelling and grammatical knowledge
- Strong knowledge of the web and social media platforms
- Personal interests in Blogging and engaging online audiences
- Efficient & well organised
- Working quickly whilst under the pressures of tight deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Easy going and a can-do attitude
- Systematic and highly disciplined
- Energetic, passionate and eager to please
What We Require:
- Strong portfolio showcasing content writing capabilities
- Resume, which highlights everything we are interested in
- Must be a permanent resident of Australia
Job Application Email Address:
Email application and PDF resume (2mb max) to: [email protected]
Looking for a job?
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.